Thursday, August 9, 2007

Promote your book, product, store, web site on my van.

This is the red 2002 Ford E-250 Econoline van I will travel and live in for at least a year, maybe two. I will meander slowly across and around the USA and Canada. I will park in visible spots like big stores and radio and TV stations, churches, schools and universities so lots of people will see it. I will travel the small roads and the superhighways.


There are two blank spaces on my van. This is the longer side (9 feet) and the other side is shorter (about 6 feet) because of the double window side doors. For the right price you can have your logo/product/name/Web site emblazoned on both sides or I can offer each side to two compatible corporations or organizations which meet my approval. I will be more likely to drive in the slow lane than the passing lane so the bigger side will be more visible when driving, but when parked am more likely to have the door side facing out for entering and for safety, so that side will be visible and the doors will not open far enough to cover any words or design on that side.

If nobody contacts me with a solid offer by the time I'm ready to leave I will put lettering on the van of my own design. But why miss a perfect promotional opportunity for your corporate message and identity?

Simly contact me with your offer, and feel free to be as creative as you like. I will also have window coverings in the front and side windows at night. If your logo is not large I could offer a better price and then can accommodate more logos and messages.