Sunday, August 19, 2007

You can't win the condo if you don't enter the contest

I've received several emails from people who say I should just give them the condo. That's not going to work. If you don't enter the contest with a numbered list of "10 Reasons Why I Deserve to Win Andrea's Condo in St. Catharines Ontario" and give me your complete contact information, you won't be considered as a future owner.

I ask for your:
- name
- address
- email
- phone
- web site (if you have one; not required)

Send your entry to info@AndreaReynolds.com I will not use any of this info for any other reason except to communicate with you about the contest. Nobody else but me will see your contact info, and after the contest I'll destroy it.

I'll start posting more info on AndreaReynolds.com tomorrow.

If you don't want to own my condo, I encourage you to buy my books to support the contest so I can give away the condo sooner.

Andrea info@Andrea Reynolds.com