Sunday, August 19, 2007

I've just been invited to speak on Ins and Outs of Essay Contests

at the xxxxxxxxxxxx ...in Toronto on Saturday, Sept. 22 at the Sheraton Centre. (subject to confirmation).

So if all the terms are agreeable, I will be driving to downtown Toronto the night before and speaking the next morning. This will be another road trip test before I actually get on my way for good.

(I hope) I'll be speaking on "The Ins and Outs of Essay Contests"... because I enter them, win them, and conduct them and can teach others how to do the same. I've just been asked and accepted in the past 30 minutes, so I'm not yet on the roster on the web site, and there is bound to be some tweaking of the schedule. I'll be speaking to attendees from across Canada. I hope you'll attend so you can see/hear me speak.

I look forward to writing my speech and finishing my book Your Wisdom is Worth a Million.