Saturday, August 11, 2007

Here's how I can help you earn some extra income

1. Earn a finder's fee by recommending me as a speaker

I used to do a lot of paid speaking at conferences, conventions and dinner meetings and I'd like to do it again. I'm a reasonably good speaker. Good voice, passion, lots of useful money-making and problem-solving ideas, sprinkled with a little humor. (If I can make 600 chartered accountants laugh and give me a standing ovation I must have some skill as a speaker.)

Here's the challenge, I've been out of the public eye for 10 years. If you would recommend me as a speaker, I am happy to provide from 5% to 30% of my speaking fee to you, depending on the degree of your involvement in procuring the engagement. How much would that be worth to you?

Examples: 10% of a $500 talk is $50. 20% of a $2,500 keynote speech on Building a One Person Advice Empire is $500 in your pocket. 30% of a $10,000 seminar is $3,000. I've been a speaker advocate (like an agent) who negotiates fees and better contract terms for speakers so I'd get the highest fees possible (and so would you).

What is required is connections with high-paying business or professional organizations who pay speakers, preferably on the state, regional or national level.


2. Provide personal, household and business services through my Handy Ande agency

I'm rebuilding my "personal concierge" agency" for homemakers, college students, and other adults who want some freelance assignments using their unique skills. The web site you see is geared to promoting my own services solely, but that's because I relocated from the US to Canada and wanted to promote the concept before I started taking on "staff" or "team members" like you.

The way it would work is I promote the company on radio, TV and newspapers, as I travel from city to city, town to town and generate freelance assignments. WhenI give you an assignment, I do the billing to the client, get 20% off the top, sending you 80%. You decide what kinds of services you are competent to provide and what your rate will be. Usually you will receive payment within 24 hours of completing an assignment to a client's satisfaction. You would require a PayPal account so I can pay you quickly.

Want more info? Read this first: http://www.AndreaReynolds.com/handyande/work.html
For examples of services offered, click on today's heading.

If this interests you, give me a list of the kinds of work you like to do and do well - they don't have to be the ones I've listed; add you own - and some background/credentials. Also, I want to know what location (city and area) appeals to you, and you can get to easily and on time. It is helpful to have an email address and a cell phone number so I can contact you on short notice.

Note: I'm getting requests for work assignments in towns and cities where I don't have staff to accept the work. My goal is to have 500 Handy Andes earning a good income across the United States and Canada.

Andrea