Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Help me syndicate my column to help you build an advice empire

I'm convinced that ordinary people can turn their passions into lucrative practices and advice empires. My column "Advice Empire" will answer your questions on how to increase your revenues by selling more of your advice in multiple ways. Think: Martha Stewart, Dr. Phil McGraw, Julia Child, Steve Irwin, Suze Orman, Iyanla Van Zant, John Gray, John Bradshaw, Richard Simmons, Dr. Andrew Weil, Dr. Deepak Chopra, Charles Givens, Kim Komando, Debbie Travis, Sue Johanson, Brian Costello, Dr. Wayne Dyer, and Dr. David Suzuki. To learn more about my column, click on today's heading.

You are very welcome to help me make my column a success. Here are some ways:

1. Tell me why you would like your newspaper to carry my column.
2. Tell me the name of your newspaper and where it is (town/city, state/province).
3. Send me some questions to answer in future columns.
4. Ask your newspaper to contact me for a sample column to publish.
5. Sponsor the column so I can give it to your newspaper for free.
6. Become one of my private investors.
7. Bring me to your town or city to speak so I can promote the column to your paper in person.
8. Subscribe to my column privately (52 weeks) for a $99 fee.
9. Buy my forthcoming E-book, Your Wisdom is Worth a Million (before the price goes up.)
10. Buy lots of my other books, e-books. (For a list of titles: on my web site, click on "Order Books".

Thanks for your support,

Andrea