Saturday, October 6, 2007

You can buy 10 copies of 365 questions for $15...

But only until Tuesday October 9 (2007).

Click on the heading above for the page where you can accept the offer.

This is the same booklet that appeared on the sitcom What I Like About You starring Jennie Garth and Amanda Bynes. (Jennie was the beautiful actor on Dancing With the Stars who took a tumble this past week and still recovered with grace and charm.) Jennie held my booklet in her hand while reading some of my pre-marriage questions to Dan Cortese on one of the last episodes.

This is my Canadian Thanksgiving gift to you. I'm thankful for many things: that I'm alive, that I have what I need and more, that my work is appreciated and valued.... and more. You can do what you want with them, give them to 5 couples, use them in your classes, give them to clients you counsel if you're a marriage counselor or divorce lawyer, donate them to your church or library, or use them as stocking stuffers. (They do roll up.)

I'll even inscribe them for you.

Yes, I'm liquidating my inventory so I don't have to store the books when I leave.

Today is Saturday. Tuesday 6 PM my offer expires. I accept PayPal, debit card with a VISA or MasterCard logo and even first class US postage stamps (37 stamps).