Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thank you for your support!

The number of book orders that have come in so far this month is gratifying. One order was for 50 books! And more of you are booking 15 and 30 minute phone consults with me, and a few of you have even sent me substantial retainers for future services. I appreciate book orders of any size, not matter how small and I have books to offer that are under $5 if you cant afford much.

And if you want me to help you generate paying speaking engagements let me post your speaker profile on CommissionFreeSpeakers.com. Two more speakers have been added: Dr. Maria Todd and Ramont L. Williams.

Every little bit puts me closer to raising $170,000. It's the cost of my freedom. (And yes, I think of the Crosby Still Nash song, Find the Cost of Freedom, which was an anthem for the Kent State shooting.)

Your support in my fight against the condo association board who required me to stop publishing both books and web site is so appreciated. In the US this would be a First Amendment issue. In Canada it is a denial of Freedom of Expression and Freedom of the Press. They have also violated my rights under the Ontario Condominium Act.

I'm still working on an invoice for $3 million accompanied by 22-23 pages that will put them on notice of my pending lawsuit. It's what I will deliver to the court. And I have spoken to one of the newly elected directors and told him to expect a long letter from me by the end of the month.

This is a lonely fight.... I am doing this alone, and as tongues wag in the building more neighbors are showing their contempt for me by not acknowledging me any more. The urgency to move out is increasing. But I won't waiver. I'm as determined as ever to fight this.

An interesting aside: Men in the community outside of my building are behind me. Women, with the exception of one friend in Toronto, are not behind me. I love you men!