Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am re-writing my Last Will and looking for beneficiaries

Now, I don't mean to be morbid and I don't plan to shuffle off this mortal coil any time soon, but should it happen suddenly, I want my legal instructions to be complete and in writing. Being single and having no children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews or cousins I'm finding it difficult to find people to inherit my estate. Most of my friends are older and have no interest in my things.

Two items that have me stumped are COPYRIGHTS and WEB SITES. I'm thinking I would like to appoint a publisher to produce how-to books from my documents and create a foundation from my share of the revenues. If you're a publisher and are interested, I'd like to hear from you. If you are interested in inheriting any of my 4 web sites (including domain names) I would like you to tell me why I should bequeath them to you. Those domains and sites are:

HandyAnde.info
HandyAnde.com www.AndreaReynolds.com/handyande
CrisisBrainstorm.com
AndreaReynolds.com
CommissionFreeSpeakers.com
CommissionFreeSpeakers.org

If you have any ideas for disposal and distribution of my assets, send me a message.

Andrea (who is healthy and optimistic)