Friday, November 16, 2007

Pay what you can... shades of Radiohead

If Radiohead can say buy our album and pay what you want, so can I... given the Thanksgiving and holiday season.

Not everyone can afford my consulting rates so I have decided to make an across-the-board offer to pay me WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD for my advice and services until January 1, 2008. Now, if you are financially loaded and can afford to pay me this is not really appropriate for you. But some of you are earning an income that is close to or way below the poverty line and are reluctant to ask me to accept less than my stated fees. I've been there so I'm sympathetic. This is your chance to take advantage of reduced rates without insulting me or feeling embarrassed.

Go to any of my web sites and MAKE ME AN OFFER.
AndreaReynolds.com
CrisisBrainstorm.com
CommissionFreeSpeakers.com
Handy Ande AndreaReynolds.com/handyande/

You can book a phone consult, have me review your news release or your marketing plan, join my speaker directory, buy a program. Look around, see what would help you the most, and send me a note to make your offer. I may accept, I may counter-offer, I may decline. (I will reject "free".) Make a good case and I'll listen.

Andrea Reynolds