Tuesday, November 13, 2007

If you're willing to work for extra income, have a trial listing on Handy Ande

I'm ready to start posting trial listings on Handy Ande for anyone who wants to generate extra income helping others. Send me the answers to the questions on this page: http://www.andreareynolds.com/handyande/listing.html (Or click on today's heading.)

There's no charge for a trial listing (but there's no contact info posted) and you can upgrade at any time to full membership. If someone wants to hire you before you become a member, I'll contact you. I don't take a commission from your payment. (My income will come from paid memberships.)

My interest is threefold: 1) find people who can offer services to those who need support (like me), 2) help those who need extra income to get out, or stay out of debt, or just make ends meet, and 3) make an income for myself that will allow me to have a little nest egg to live on in my old age.

I am writing a news release that I will send out by American Thanksgiving, so the press and media will give exposure to anyone who is visible on the web site. Be there or not... but if you can use a little extra spending money for Christmas... and if you really care about people and it shows in your demeanor and attitude, then feel free to send me your data for posting.

I am still working at letting the condo go and taking a year to spread prosperty through North America by taking to the road, and now Handy Ande will be the impetus behind it.

Andrea