Monday, September 17, 2007

Speaker directory is up... well, almost

You can now see the whole web site, but it's sitting on my primary domain, www.AndreaReynolds.com. Commission Free Speakers is not yet standing alone in its own domain, www.CommissionFreeSpeakers.com. If you click on the heading above you will get there. It has replaced the old pages, but I will be happier when it's where it should be. Still I'm content that the new site is viewable.

I spent about 9 days working on the site... that's about 10 pages per day. The only unfinished pages are speaker pages because I haven't collected all the speaker data that can be posted. But now that I have the hang of editing and publishing the pages work should go quite quickly now.

I'd love to have your comments and suggestions for improvement. And if you find any misspellings or errors please bring them to my attention. I'm especially anxious to know if everything works. My biggest concern is the PayPal buttons. For some reason the software I use creates a very big gap between the text and the PayPal button. So I have placed all the PayPal payment buttons at the bottom of each page, which requires visitors to scroll down to the bottom. But the buttons seem to work, if a bit slowly. Feel free to buy something - even a $2 tip sheet - if you want to test the system. ;-) By the way, all revenues from CommissionFreeSpeakers will be counted toward the $152,000 I'm raising so I can give away the condo free and clear and be on my way across North America.

Do have a look.