Thursday, September 20, 2007

CommissionFreeSpeakers.com is live

My new online directory of international speakers is now live. (You can click on the heading above to get to it.) I even had it moved to a newer server so I could get feedback/contact forms to work. So now you can send me an email or use the message box. And I'm getting some thoughtful responses to my Rant on why I dislike unsolicited phone inquiries from speakers. There will be more rants and more speaker profiles as speakers send me the info to post.

The site isn't loaded with graphics and images - this is basic software that doesn't lend it self to easy customizing. But it's clean looking and in the future perhaps I can add a column and more elaborate formatting. But this is OK for now.

Next web site project is to finish www.AndreaReynolds.com which will have to be done and uploaded a section at a time as I work on finishing the book, Your Wisdom is Worth a Million. This week I'm working on the condo giveaway essay contest info; next week it will be all the page for my books., so I can sell more of them. All the old pages are still up so you can still navigate the site, but you'll see a real disparity in appearance between the new and old pages. (New pages are blue; old pages have green background.)

I hope you'll have a look. Feel free to refer any speakers who may want assistance with their career.... or even better book me to speak at your next conference or convention.